Electronic Control Panel (Series Universal 2001-UTE):
Microprocessor based panel incorporating state of art technology with following features -
- Front panel membrane type key board for machine operation with numeric keys for data entry.
- 7 segment display.
- Data entry with numeric key board of test parameters including speeds, rupture % peak, pre-load, modulus data, test data & specimen data etc.
- 20 input data set storage, 50 result storage, maintains data and results during power off.
- Loading accuracy as high as ± 1
- Straining at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Printer & PC graphs enable study the behavior of the material.
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- Simplicity in reading because of digital readouts.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for ease of operation.
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pressure transducer.
- RS 232 serial port to transfer data to computer for analysis/storage evaluation etc.
- Manual control & release valve operation.
- Load Capacity : 100 kN, 200 kN, 400 kN, 600 kN,1000 kN, 1200 kN, 1500 kN, and 2000 kN.
Technical Specifications -
Accessories and Consumables -